This bowl is perfect for a chill night at home or even a hangover! Its simple, semi-sweet and tangy with fibrous veggies and a nice kick at the end! I usually just throw whatever I have left in the fridge, kind of like how I do with any other recipe. You can do no wrong, it is your creation.. Make it how you like. Here is how i made mine:
(lite) cooking coconut milk
green and red pepper
salt & pep
- Chop you peppers, onions, garlic, mushrooms, tomatos.
- Saute peppers, onions and garlic until golden. Then add mushrooms, spinach, garbanzo beans and tomato and mix.
- Allow all your new veggies to wilt for a minute.
- Add salt, pepper and curry seasoning. Mix.
- Pour in your coconut milk. Mix. Then slowly add in some vegetable broth until consistency is nice and balanced. Not too sweet and coconut-y, but has a nice round savory end.
- Lastly, add in your cauliflower rice, mix, and let your curry soup coagulate and swelter in all it’s flavors with the lid on for a good 15 minutes on med-low.
By Kira Khonsari