Traditional (Instructor and Video)
- American Heart Adult first aid (general principles, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
- American Heart Adult/Child CPR with mask training
- American Heart Adult/Child AED training
- Optional: Environmental emergencies Infant CPR with mask
- Modular format creates course flexibility
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning
- Each student receives the highest quality course materials to supplement their learning
- Student CD-ROM (included with student workbook) includes additional information on CPR, AED and first aid content that students can reference after the course
CPR Skills test with a Texas CPR Instructor
An American Heart CPR Course completion card will be issued THE SAME DAY when students successfully complete a skills test
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities.
For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
To schedule all three CPR/First Aid/AED course modules at your location call Jennifer at 214-770-6872.
We can accommodate any group size!