Traditional (Instructor and Video)
- American Heart Adult/Child CPR with mask
- American Heart Adult/Child Choking
- American Heart Adult/Child AED
- Infant CPR with mask
- Infant choking
- Modular format creates course flexibility
- Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while
- Each student receives the highest quality course materials to supplement their learning
- Student CD-ROM (included with student workbook) includes additional information on
CPR and AED that students can reference after the course
CPR Skills test with a Texas CPR Instructor
An American Heart CPR Course completion card will be issued THE SAME DAY when students successfully complete a skills test
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses or other entities.
For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.