Individual CPR Training
If you are an individual and would like to attend one of our American Heart CPR Training classes or CPR certification courses at our Garland location, please click on one of the links below to register. The non-healthcare Heartsaver CPR and/or Pediatric First Aid class for lay people is held on Tuesdays at 5:30 PM (closed 3rd Tuesday) and the BLS for healthcare providers is held on Sundays and Wednesdays at 5:30 PM.
- Adult CPR/AED Course Registration
- Adult/Child/Infant CPR and Pediatric First Aid Course Registration
- Child/Infant CPR/AED Course Registration
- Child/Infant CPR/AED and Pediatric First Aid Course Registration
- BLS/CPR for healthcare providers Course Registration
- Emergency Preparedness
- Urban & Wilderness Preparedness
- Pet CPR and Basic First Aid (Held monthly – call for more information)
Group/Company CPR Classes
If you are needing training at your location anywhere in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas for CPR/AED/First Aid or BLS call us at 214-770-6872. We can train any size class and have a very flexible schedule to accommodate your needs.
We will beat any price!
One-on-one CPR Class
If you are needing a class that fits your time schedule we can make that happen. The cost for a one-on-one course at your convenience is $150.00 for any of the above classes. Call us to schedule at 214-770-6872
Need an American Heart CPR card today
We do skills check offs for the online course every day at our Garland location. If you can not make it to one of our regularly scheduled classes and need a CPR certification card immediately, do the online course at www.onlineaha.org and call 214-770-6872 to make an appointment for the skills check. The skills check off fee is $40.00. You will receive your certification card the same day.
Dallas Texas CPR Training 214-770-6872 is an American Heart CPR Training Center!
We conduct CPR, AED, First Aid and BLS weekly certification classes in Dallas and all surrounding areas of Texas.
Dallas Texas CPR Training courses can be tailored to meet the needs of specific groups and/or individuals. Whether you’re a member of a community who wants to know how to help in an emergency, or have a defined duty to act in emergencies, we are here to offer the the best American Heart CPR certification class that fits your schedule.
We pride ourselves most in the quality of our teaching/training. We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment to provide for an interactive, experiential learning environment. We will provide each student in all courses with their own manikin to improve skill levels and reduce risks of exposure to infectious disease. We make sure that each student leaves the classroom feeling a sense of ownership over the skills they gained.
Our desire is to ensure that quality American Heart CPR training is available at a reasonable price. Dallas Texas CPR Training has a program for you. Find out more about what training we can offer you!
When you choose Dallas Texas CPR Training….
- Affordable accredited American Heart CPR courses that cater specially to your needs for CPR AED, First Aid, and BLS.
- Quality American Heart CPR training conducted by a certified American Heart Instructor with 16 years experience.
- Low stress training designed to enhance your learning experience.
- Our classes teach you the confidence and skills you need to save a life in a real emergency.
- Short notice booking service.
- Easy to understand American Heart CPR course materials.
- 100% satisfaction in both the training and service provided.
- Our classes are not only informative, but FUN and entertaining.
- American Heart certified, CPR AED, CPR First Aid and BLS CPR classes available.
- Serving Dallas, Texas and all surrounding areas.
Our CPR Classes Provide:
- Individual CPR manikins for each student
- Individual AED trainers for each student
- CPR Pocket Masks
- New, individually wrapped mouthpieces for your pocket mask
- Two year CPR Certification Cards the SAME DAY!
- Current American Heart training manuals available for purchase
Anyone can learn CPR – and everyone should! Sadly, Each year over 350,000 out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in the United States. Statistics prove that if more people knew CPR ,more lives could be saved. Seventy percent of Americans may feel helpless to act during a cardiac emergency because they either do not know how to administer CPR or their training has significantly lapsed. This alarming statistic could hit close to home, because home is exactly where approximately 75 to 80 percent of cardiac arrests occur. Brain death starts to occur four to five minutes after someone experiences cardiac arrest if no CPR and defibrillation occurs during that time. Effective bystander CPR provided immediately after sudden cardiac arrest can double or triple a victim’s chance or survival. Put very simply: The life you save with CPR is mostly likely to be someone you love.
Which CPR course is right for you?
Heartsaver Adult CPR/AED certification – personal trainers, security guards, babysitters, nannies, corporate personnel, etc
Heartsaver Adult CPR/First Aid certification – construction workers, electricians, warehouse employees, security guards, etc
Heartsaver CPR/Pediatric First Aid certification – Foster parents, Nannies, babysitters, daycare center employees, etc
BLS healthcare Provider certification – nurses, doctors, dentists, dental hygienist, dental assistants, medical students, EMTs, paramedics, etc
CPR Class Reviews
It was very laid back and fun, students always enjoy the feeling of relaxation, it allows them to do extra well during training, and to pass the test.
Jennifer came to our site (an office setting) and trained 6 highly motivated individuals in CPR. Her instruction method was engaging, hands on, and very effective (reviews from all participants were extremely positive). Would recommend you consider bringing Jennifer to your site for efficient CPR training (she even brought her own TV/DVR so that there were no “technology issues” that would interfere with instruction time).
Elizabeth Cornell Chavez
Jennifer is AWESOME! My staff and I thoroughly enjoyed her training! Thank you for make CPR and First Aid fun, engaging, and informative!!